Today I brought this Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf to mom’s group, and everyone fell in love!
The recipe actually makes 3 loaves, which meant I came home to even more pound cake to love (Now I know why they call it “pound” cake)! I think I enjoyed it even more not paying $3 a slice for it! Be sure to wrap tightly with Saran wrap when storing because this Lemon Loaf does dry out quickly.
Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 3 loaves 1x
- 3 cups flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. salt
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 T. softened butter
- 2 t. vanilla
- 2 t. lemon extract
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Lemon Glaze: 2 cups and 2 T. powdered sugar, 4 T. milk, 1 t. lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, blend eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract, lemon juice and oil with an electric mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour into three well-greased loaf pans and bake for 45 minutes.
- Mix Lemon Glaze
- When loaf is cool, remove from pan and ice with glaze. Slice into 1″ slices.
For Other Starbuck copycat recipes check out my Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Scones, and Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars!