Southwest White Chicken Chili
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 2 15oz cans of Great Northern White Beans (drained)
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 5 t. Chicken Stock Base
- 1 Large Chopped Onion
- 6–8 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cups water
- 1 T. oil
- 7 oz. diced green chills
- 1 t. cayenne pepper
- 4 cups diced chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Saute onions in oil, add garlic, green chilies, and spices. Set Aside.
- Boil diced chicken with 2 t. chicken stock base until cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Simmer beans, broth, water, and additional stock base for 2 hrs.
- Add chicken and green chili mixture and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add cheese and sour cream and mix until melted.
- Garnish with jalapeños, green onions, tomatoes, or sour cream.