- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Chicken Boullion Cubes
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 T. Poppy Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- 1.5 Tubes Crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 c. melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Boil Water and add Bouillon Cubes
- Dice Chicken and Cook in Boiling Water
- Drain and Reserve 1/2 c. water
- Mix Sour Cream, Cream of Chicken, Poppyseeds, and Reserved Water. Add Chicken.
- Spread into 9×13 casserole pan
- Crush ritz, mix with melted butter and top casserole with Ritz mixture.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve over rice.