Mexican Restaurant Queso Dip
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. Velveeta Queso Blanco (White Cheese), cubed
- 7 oz can of diced green chilies
- 15 slices of jalapeños, diced
- 1/3 cup jalapeño juice
- 1 cup milk (I use 1 %)
- 3/4 cup cold water
- Combine all ingredients and microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Once it is all melted and combined it will seem a bit runny but after about 2 minutes it will be the perfect consistency.
- Serve with chips or over your favorite mexican dish, rice, or beans.
- TRY not to eat it all in one sitting!