Fluffernutter Bars for Father’s Day
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350F and Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and mix in peanut butter, sugars, vanilla, and eggs. Add the flour and mix until combined. Fold in marshmallow fluff, don’t overmix!
- Spread into the pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until center is just set and edges and just starting to turn a golden color. Don’t overbake; these are supposed to be gooey!
- Cool, Slice, Serve with Cream Soda