Crockpot Chicken and Squash Coconut Curry
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 7 hours
- Total Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 Full Entrees 1x
- Category: Entree
- 5 lbs. of chicken
- 4 cups cubed squash (Any type)
- 4 T. curry paste
- 4T. Curry powder
- 3 cans Coconut milk
- 4 T. Chopped Basil
- 2 T. Salt (half it if you don’t like much salt)
- 4 T. fish sauce
- Put chicken in crockpot with all other ingredients
- Mix together as much as you can (your crockpot will be really full!).
- Turn on low for 7 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.