Save your money and make this Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from the comfort of your home!
Every fall Starbucks releases their holiday drinks including the “Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate”. I LOVE this drink. So much that my typical frugal ways go completely out the window as I fork over almost $5 for one of these!
Copycat Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- 4 c. Milk
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Cocoa
- 1/3 c. Water
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 2 t. Sea Salt
- 2 T. Hazelnut Syrup (or Toffee Nut from Starbucks)
- 2 T. Caramel Sauce, Caramel Drizzle
- Reddi Whip
- Mix Sugar, Cocoa, and 1 t. Salt. Add water and boil for 1 minutes.
- Add milk and heat until warm.
- Mix in Vanilla, Hazelnut Syrup and Caramel Sauce
- Pour into coffee cup and top with redi whip, caramel drizzle, and sea salt
If you love this recipe check out my other Starbucks Copycat Recipes:
-Copycat Vanilla Bean Scones
-Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars