Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Scones
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 c. flour
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. baking powder
- 3/4 t. ground cloves
- 1/2 t. ground ginger
- 1/2 t. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 3 t. milk
- 1 egg
- 2 t. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine Dry ingredients. Add cubed butter and combine until the mixture crumbles
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to crumbled mixture.
- On a floured surface knead dough and roll it into a 1/2 inch thick rectangle. If it sticks add more flour. Cut rectangle into triangles.
- Place onto baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Make a glaze by combining 2 cups powdered sugar, and 3 T milk. Whisk until smooth.
- To make spiced glaze separate out 1/2 c. of glaze and add 1/2 t. cinnamon, 1/4 t. ground cloves, 1/4 t. ground ginger, and a pinch or nutmeg.
- After scones have cooled, dip in glaze. Then drizzle with spiced glaze.