Pesto Tutorial and Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 9 cubes 1x
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Pull the basil leaves off the stem and wash the dirt off the leaves.
- Peel the garlic
- Toss the garlic in your food processor and chop in finely.
- Add the basil into the food processor with the garlic and chop
- Pour your parmesan and oil in the food processor.
- Pulse it all together until everything is very finely chopped.
- Spread it into an ice cube tray with a spatula.
- One day later crack the cubes out the way you would crack out ice cubes and store them in a freezer bag.